- Save 30%
HD camera IR - color camera at daylight - black and white footage at night. The camera has a hood that protects the lens from the wind and weather, making the camera ideal for outdoor use.
Connection to DVR recorder or monitor
The camera has analog output and can therefore be used for old DVR (HD compatible) and the newer 5mp XVR recorders.
When connecting to the DVR recorder, the recordings are stored on a hard drive. If the DVR recorder is connected to the household network, you can view the footage via a website or via your mobile phone.
Via an AHD to HDMI converter you can connect the camera to a TELEVISION with HDMI input and thereby see HD quality. If the camera is connected to a TELEVISION/HD monitor, the camera's recording will play directly on the screen.
- 1/3" Panasonic 1 megapixel CMOS image sensor
- Resolution: HD/720P, 30 frames per second
- 2.8-12 mm. manual lens.
- 5x72 IR LED, range 60 meters
- Light sensitivity: 1 Lux (color) and 0.5 Lux (black and white)
- OSD menu via cable joystick
- WDR function
- Adaptive Color & Contrast Enhancement (ACCE)
- Auto Gain Control (AGC)
- Power supply: It must be fitted with 12VDC (+/-10%) and has a consumption of 850mA when the IR diodes are on.
- H 125 x B 315 x D 120 mm.
- Weight: 1.7 kg.
- Color: dark gray